- Simply log into your GoDaddy account, click on your name in the top right, the click on My Products
- Under DOMAINS, click MANAGE
- Select the domain name you need to change by clicking the gear in the top right, then select MANAGE DNS
- You'll want to use a Custom Nameserver, so click the CHANGE button
- Next, add our two name servers in the NAMESERVER field as shown below
- add NS1.GREENDRAGONBLADE.COM to the first field and NS2.GREENDRAGONBLADE.COM in the second field
- Click SAVE
This process can take up to 48 hours to update to all the Internet routers around the world.